Friday 4 March 2011

Hello!

Good morning! My name is Emily Dan, I am 12 years old and this is my first time at blogging and I thought that I would like to introduce my family and tell you a bit about my life. First of all my mums name is Megan and my dads name is Jason. I also have 2 brothers, Michael and Steven. I live in a shed on 30 acres and I have a dog - Casper, a cat - Maui, and 2 rats - Precious and Patches. Our acreage has a dam and creek running through it which I love playing in and we have a garden outside our shed with 11 square garden beds and 35 fruit trees. My hobbies are crafting, knitting, crocheting, drawing, sewing, climbing trees, and designing things. I really hope you enjoy reading my blog. Here are some pics of my family:

Michael & me

Steven, Dad & Michael

Mum & me

My Mum & Dad


Me & my brothers dog (Bruiser)

Casper

Me & my Cousin

Casper

My rat when she had babies


The 2 rats I kept (Precious & Patches)


& of course my little Maui!
Well that should sum up most things!


No comments:

Post a Comment