Friday 15 April 2011

Easter Time Is Here!!

I love Easter!! It's such a great time of the year. School holidays, decorating, drawing, shopping for eggs and most importantly of course making, making, making.

This easter me and mum have been making lots of goodies! Mainly we have been felting colourful bowls and eggs, plus I have been doing plenty of drawing as easter is such an inspiring time. I love decorating my room when easter comes around and making my easter basket very pretty. I always search google for any crafty things but the blogs I read always have the most inspiring ideas.

So anyway here are some of our pictures:

First we have our felted baskets and easter eggs>







And this is my easter basket - which is filled with sheeps fleece and offcuts of wool>


And we have some more pics of our felted things and some chickens that my mum and I knitted>







Last but not least, some of my drawings - not many because im sort of only half way through the rest of them but i'll show you these anyway>



( ^ This one is on its side.)

Anyway I should have some more creations on my blog more closer to easter or maybe after, im not sure, but that will do for now!

TTFN!! ( ta ta for now)

No comments:

Post a Comment